Three days after the start of the 2018 World Cup in Russia, fans from all countries have already looked forward to. The World Cup will be held once in four years. This year’s World Cup in Russia is the 21st World Cup. The World Cup is a festival of fans around the world. I believe many fans are already impatient. Before the World Cup has yet to start, let us first look at the 10 little knowledge of this World Cup.
- The World Cup will be held in 12 football stadiums in 11 cities in Russia from June 14 to July 15, 2018.
- A total of 736 players were enrolled in this World Cup. They each played in 310 different clubs in the world.
- The shortest player in this World Cup has three players. They are midfielder Yahisia from Saudi Arabia, midfielder Quintero from Panama and Swiss striker Shaqiri. Their height is 1.65 meters.
- The oldest player in this World Cup is Egypt’s No. 1 goalkeeper Isham Al-Hadari. He was born on January 15, 1973, and is 45 years old this year. It is a bit difficult for such a veteran player to defend his goal in the old days.
- The youngest is the Australian striker Daniel Alzani. He was born on January 4, 1999. He was only 19 years old this year, and he is 26 years older than Isham El Hadrian. It seems that the World Cup is not impossible without the opportunity for father and son to compete on the court.
- The player with the heaviest weight in this World Cup is Panama’s defender Roman Torres. His weight is 99 kg. It is still a bit difficult to compete against him on the court.
- There are three players with the lightest weight in this World Cup. They are the Japanese team’s dry men, Mexico’s Javier Aquino and Morocco’s Mbak-Bosot, and they weigh 59 kilograms each.
- The Barcelona team is the only player in this group that has played in Barcelona.
- Real Madrid and Manchester City contributed the most players. Both teams have 15 players in the World Cup in Russia.
- The highest player in this World Cup is Croatian goalkeeper Lovre Kalinic. His height is 2.01 meters. It seems that he is a basketball player who has been delayed by football.
There is a new World Cup knowledge, welcome to leave a message!
For more Sports and entertainment on wellsports Click on the Links: