Last night, both Chelsea and Roma produced a game that will live long in the memory and, in all honesty, a draw was the right result.
After the game, we dug deep into the record and form books to bring you a selection of interesting facts.
• Despite showing their class last night, Roma are still to win an away game, on English soil, in the Champions League, their record currently sits at – Played 9, drawn 3 and lost 6.
• Eden Hazard got on the score-sheet twice against Roma, his first goal was the first the talented Belgian had scored in the Champions League since he netted against Paris Saint-Germain back on 11 March 2015, or 952 days.
• Before last night, Eden Hazard had managed just 1 goal in his last 14 appearances for Chelsea.
• Chelsea have scored 4 goals, in the Champions League this season, from outside the box, a total no other team can match.
• There was perhaps a certain inevitability that Chelsea would score last night as Roma have failed to keep a clean-sheet, now, in 23 consecutive Champions League away fixtures.
• The former Manchester City striker, Edin Dzeko, made his 100th appearance for Roma last-night and the goals he scored mean he has now scored 59 for the club, a pretty decent record.