WELLBET

RIYAD MAHREZ could be set for a shock move to Barcelona as they switch their focus away from Philippe Coutinho.
The La Liga giants are desperate to push through a deal to sign Coutinho from Liverpool.

They have so far had three bids rejected for the Brazil international with the Merseyside club refusing to sell their star player.
Barcelona are expected to return with an even larger bid to test Liverpool’s resolve and have time on their hands with the Spanish transfer window not closing until tomorrow evening.
But the Reds have so far indicated they will not change their mind over their decision regarding Coutinho’s future.
And Spanish outlet AS claim Barcelona have already switched their attentions to an alternative.

Riyad Mahrez has made it clear all summer of his intentions to leave Leicester City.
Roma looked set to win the race for his signature but were unable to reach an agreement with Leicester over the fee.
But AS report Barcelona have made Mahrez their Plan B should they fail in their attempts to sign Coutinho.

And Mahrez looks likely to complete a deadline day move away from the King Power stadium after the Algerian national team announced they had released the winger to complete a transfer.
The 26-year-old has reportedly agreed terms with Barcelona should they give up on signing Coutinho.
Arsenal are also reportedly interested in reviving their interest in Mahrez.

It is said Leicester could be set to receive a fee in the region of £46million for the winger.

Leave a Reply

Related News

Football decryption: Real Madrid once wanted to spend 214 million euros to buy Mbabe, but he chose Paris

WELLSPORTS  NEWS: The documents that Der Spiegel and Mediapart got from the "Football Declassification" project revealed some of the inside story behind Mbape's move to Paris. Let's take a look at the stories behind this transfer that shocked football in the summer of 2017 . 1. Paris matches the quote of Real Madrid 180 million euros In the summer of 2017, Mbape proposed to Monaco the same annual salary of 8 million euros Read More

Greizman: getting the Golden Globe and being included in Atletico history, this will be my dream

WELLSPORTS  NEWS: Not long ago, the "Marca" made an exclusive interview with Gretzman. He talked about his football and private life. Of course, the Golden Globe is still a topic that cannot be avoided.   How much time is at home? There is very little time to spend with my daughter. When I was at home, I tried to spend time with her. She picked her up Read More

Perotti may leave Rome in winter

WELLSPORTS News: Beijing time on September 6, according to the Italian "Late Post" news, Roman winger Perotti may be transferred to leave the team in January next year, his next stop may be La Liga or return to Argentina. Last season, Argentine winger Perotti was considered one of the important players in the Romans. He represented the Red Wolf Legion in 25 games and scored 5 goals Read More

Valverde: I talked to Pique about the fine, which will not affect him.

WELLSPORTS News: For the 8-2 home win, Barcelona coach Valvede expressed satisfaction in the post-match interview, but thought it would be too early to discuss the top.   About the game We invested a lot of troops in the offense and scored 8 goals. This is the result of the cooperation, we created the opportunity. Huesca is a dangerous team in the counterattack because they have deep players Read More

Langley: I want to win more playing time.

WELLSPORTS News: Beijing time ended a third round of La Liga this morning, Barcelona 8-2 victory over Huesca. The Frenchman Langley, who joined Barcelona this summer, staged his debut. After the game,   Langley accepted the media interview. Regarding his chances in the team, Langley said: "I think all players want a lot of playing time, I want to win more playing time, but I have to Read More